Ada Wong or Zombie…That Is The Question!
Earlier this week we were treated to the announcement of Ada Wong being a playable character in Resident Evil 6. She will have her own campaign and will provide her perspective on the bio-terror outbreaks. However, you won’t be able to access her campaign without already beating Chris, Leon and Jake’s stories.
On top of that awesome news, there’s a new mode called Agent Hunt. You will take control of a Zombie, C-Virus Mutation or J’avo and hunt down human players DURING THEIR GAME SESSIONS, pretty crazy right? You can turn this option off when creating a game session if you don’t want some random Tom, Dick or Harry to join your session and mess everything up for you. To access Agent Hunt Mode, all you have to do is beat the single player with either Leon, Chris or Jake to unlock the mode for a second play-through in those campaigns. Here’s more info on how that mode will work:
When creating an RE6 gameplay session a player has the option to allow/not allow Agent Hunt
· When a hunter searches for a session to join they will see whether or not other players from around the world want to allow hunters into their game
· The hunter then picks another player’s session to join and jumps into that session
o Please note only certain stages will be available for Agent Hunt sessions
· The agent side can be either a single human player with an AI partner, or two human players in co-op mode. Up to two separate hunters can join an Agent Hunt session. When a hunter dies they respawn in the same session as a different random enemy from that area.
· If the hunter eliminates the agent then they will be taken to a ‘hunt successful’ results screen where they can join another session if they wish.
· If the agent is eliminated then their game session will end exactly as if they had been playing a standard game session with CPU enemies.
· If the hunter quits the session then the agent’s game continues as normal with all AI enemies.
Ada Wong Gameplay:
Agent Hunt Trailer: