Go Work For Kojima In Los Angeles
So you’ve been a big Metal Gear Solid fan all your life and it’s one of the reasons you wanted to get into game development? Don’t worry, you might have a chance to work with your idol Hideo Kojima…or atleast in his new studio he’s opening in Los Angeles. A job posting confirms the opening of a new studio for Kojima Productions in Los Angeles for a Gameplay Programmer, check it out below.
Kojima Productions Los Angeles/ Konami Group/ Gameplay Programmer
Kojima Productions, the world famous game studio within the Konami group, who recently celebrated its 25th anniversary of Metal Gear Solid franchise, is now looking to expand its team. Kojima Productions are looking for skillful creators, senior programmers, artists and game developers with a passion for making amazing video games.
Main Work Duties:
Defining and developing the technology, systems and tools programming for the core foundation of 3D action game.
- Strong passion to make top quality games
- Over 4 years of experience as a professional Gameplay Programmer for PC/PS3/Xbox360 for action games
- Excellent C/C++ language programming skills
- Familiar with the test driven development practice/environment
- Excellent 3D math skills
- Ability to approach the complex issues and problems creatively and flexibly
- Ability to stay on schedule and approach the complex issue creatively and flexibly in a time constrained environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2 or more published titles.
- BS in computer science/engineering or equivalent skill set