PES2010: New Features Confirmed
Konami, has taken into their hands to provide the world of Soccer/Futbol fans with some confirmed features that YOU are going to see in the new Pro Evolution Soccer game.
· Manual Goalkeepers: PES 2010 will be the only football title to offer users complete control of the keeper. Players can switch to their goalkeeper at any time, and will enjoy total control of his actions.
· New Goalkeeper Moves: Players can now perform quick under-arm throws to their nearest defender to get attacks rolling more quickly.
· All-New Animation: Key animation related to dribbling, running, turning, etc, has been reworked and enhanced, creating a more natural and organic feel to the way players chase down balls, change direction and move around the pitch. The result is a more fluid and natural look to the game.
· Fine-tuned Close Control: The PES Productions team has worked to improve trapping of the ball and basic close control elements, giving the user more ways to spread and move the ball around effortlessly.
· Manual Ball Request: The ability to demand the ball when running into space is now available to the player, and will be accessible in all game modes, such as multi-player, online, etc.
· Simpler Skills: Moves such as feints, drag backs and upper body feints can be applied more naturally when taking on or trying to beat an opponent. The PES series has long been associated with clever flicks and tricks, and PES 2010 will boast the most to date.
I have to say, as someone who plays FIFA a lot, this looks like a pretty good feature list. Look for PES2010 to hit stores October 22nd for Multi-Platform.